The Diablo Tres Spud Wrench Holder is a unique ironworker tool holder. It’s more than a spud wrench holder. It will hold up to 3 spud wrenches or this frog will also hold a sleever bar or a bull pin. The laces are adjustable and you can fit them to hold up to a 1″ spud wrench. This will fit up to a 3″ belt.
Check out the Beater Holder to make your belt complete.
- Made from 10-12 oz. Latigo leather
- Two layers of leather glued together for extra toughness
- Stitched with heavy duty 207 thread
- Has three heavy duty copper rivets that make the belt loop
- Will fit up to 3″ belts
- Will hold three spud wrenches from 3/4″ to 1″ and adjustable spuds
- Carries a variety of tools including bullpins and sleever bars
- Leather color may vary from pictures.
- Tools not included
Arthur Guthmiller –
I’m a union carpenter and if these people made tool bags, I would be their first customer.
I work on heavy forms and need to carry a spud wrench and spud ratchet along with a small bullpin.
This holder is the last one I’ll ever need to get. It’s overbuilt to the point that it’s almost funny. I never would have guessed that an iron worker made this, because the thing is so well made! I proudly wear the sticker on my hardhat and will tell everyone that occidental leather ain’t got shit on McClure. Thank you for the best made tool holder on my belt.